Monday, August 10, 2009

Akron

For the past day and a half I've been at orientation at the MCC headquarters in Akron, PA. It's been great to meet the SALTers, IVEPers and YAMEN!ers. I'm staying in Asia House, one of 4 continent themed guesthouses on the MCC campus. The first person I met in Asia House was an IVEPer from Cambodia named Pheakday Tim. Turns out he'll be living in Stouffville and working at Willowgrove Farm. He is eager to learn more about Stouffville and who his host family will be, so if anyone has more information on that, it would be appreciated. The MCC campus is very nice and is set up like a small village. I've put up some pictures. I hope you enjoy them.


Guestbooks are fun.

Ben

1 comment:

  1. nice headquarters. interesting to see where my parents were for 3 weeks in july....back to studying for algebra.

    ReplyDelete